1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ramblings

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Ruger jockey, Sep 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ruger jockey

Ruger jockey TS Member

Well tonight i shot my first 25 (yaa).ive been at it for about 2 years and have worked from single diget scores to the teens and now am shooting in the mid twentys.Im 71 and have been retired since 93.Ive always wanted to shoot trap and finally got to it. i would like to have a trap gun but not enough bucks(maybe someday).For now i bought a new ruger red label 12 ga. o/u and had an adjustible graco butplate and an adjustible comb installed by graco at a very reasonable price (great job)and so ive been able to fit the gun to myself i think quite well aftr picking brains and reading all i could on the subject.Amyway the gun shoots well for me, gun longevety-----who knows but it will outlast me anyway.Enough rambling already,just had to tell someone. GOD i love this game!!! good night and my best to all. Dave Estelle PS I dont want a P or K but want a CG

2. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Congrats and keep breaking them all

3. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Congrats and Best of Luck to you!

Matt Woodson

4. Turtle29728

Turtle29728 TS Member

Congratulations! Now get busy on that 50 straight. hehe Best of luck to you. Enjoy!!!

5. TC

TC TS Member

Congratulations, keep it up! Tony

6. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

Dave,

Welcome to the addiction! Congratulations on the straight! You'll be up for a 50 straight soon!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.