1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ralph Royce KY KTL Director Passes Away

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by The Trapshooters, Nov 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Trapshooters

The Trapshooters TS Member

We sadly inform you that KTL Director and KY Veterans State Team member, Ralph Royce passed away in his sleep from an apparent heart attack and was found dead Wednesday morning at his home. Just a few short weeks ago, he broke a 50 in our 50 bird calcutta and was walking on air! We send our sympathy and best wishes to his family. Price Brothers Funeral Home in Elzaville will have his viewing, Sunday night from 5:00 pm thru 8:00 pm at the Ewing First Christian Church. The funeral will be at the church 1:00 pm on Monday, November 30. May you rest in peace, 'o trapshooting buddy............

Phillip & Sallie Jo Nickell
    Rowan County Sportsman's Club
    Morehead, KY

2. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

That is really sad news he was a good friend and one of the nicest guys I have met in this game. Our deepest sympathies to his family.

Terry & Nancy Jordan.

3. jeffprigge

jeffprigge Active Member

here is a link to notice in Maysville news. Ralph will surly be missed by his family for sure and also by his trapshooting friends including myself .

Story:
    MR. ROYSE

ELIZAVILLE -- Ralph Lane Royse, 68, of May's Lick, passed this life Nov. 25,
    2009 at his residence of an apparent heart attack.

Ralph was the former owner of the Kawaski Sales and Store in May's Lick and an
    accomplished musician.

4. ARH

ARH TS Member

WE are so very sorry to hear of Ralph's death.He was a great guy and he will be truely missed.

Ray and Dee Horn

5. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Very sorry of Raplh's passing. My condolonces to his family.

Matt Woodson

6. Charlie Becknell

Charlie Becknell Well-Known Member

My condolences to Ralph's family. Ralph was a really nice gentleman and he will be missed by all of his friends.

Charlie Becknell

7. hoosier

hoosier TS Member

My prayers go out to Ralph's family.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.