1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rainsuit for shooting trap

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Blakester, Apr 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blakester

Blakester TS Member

Anybody ever use a rainsuit when they shoot, I would like to have one, but need to know what you can shoot in and not ...

2. Buddy O

Buddy O TS Member

I use waterproof rain-pants that I got in Costco & a water-resistant Beretta shooting jacket. I'm thinking of getting a water-proof Rivers West shooting jacket.

3. kysmith

kysmith TS Member

I use frog toggs. Love 'em.

4. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

nike golf wear rain suite, dry breathable non restrictive.

5. code5coupe

code5coupe Member

What is this "rain" of which you speak??

(San Diegian since 1982)

6. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

The best is a good golfer's rain suit like a Bill Rogers. Pricey but you don't know you have it on.

Lots of alternatives in google. they have to be comfy when you swing the club, so trap would be a breeze.

HM

7. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member

When Leo and I first started dating we were at a shoot and he asked me to go back to the car for his "rain gear". I assumed he wanted rain pants and at the very least a rain jacket. I searched the car from end to end and there just wasn't any rain suit to be found. I went back to tell him that he must have left his rain suit at home. He started laughing and told me he only wanted a ball cap. That's been his rain suit every since....

8. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Another vote for the Froggs Toggs. Lightweight,breathable,waterproof,even helps keep all the wind out, like a windbreaker type coat. Get the original, forget the copys, get the Froggs Toggs. I like the one piece raincoat down just below the knees for the weather around here. Break-em all. Jeff

9. Tektanite

Tektanite TS Member

"Eewwww. Why would anyone shoot in the rain? :)"

For the money.

For everything else, there's MasterCard.

ts

10. 682LINY

682LINY Member

I love the rain,,,,can see the shot,,,,ran my only 100 in the rain,,,,and won a few shoots in the rain

11. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

I use a Storm jacket and matching Storm pants. I have only seen them in black, but I found out today that you can get other colors.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.