1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rained Last Night in SOCAL!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by lbshootin, Nov 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

Well, it had to come true, I washed my truck yesterday, and it actually rained last night. First rain of the winter season, Third of the year). Guess I am gonna need to break out my tennie runners, and park the sandals for the day! Yep, it's hard to get around down here in San Diego when it rains, these people don't know how to drive when its dry, much less when its wet! Probably take me an hour just to get out to the range today!....LarryB, Keepin it Dry!

2. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

OMG!

My windshield was wet this morning! And I actually carried a jacket (although I didn't need to wear it) to work today.

I wore my boots too!

It's tough here in San Diego man...

LB, you comin' to the fun shoot at LGRGC tomorrow?

Free shootin' man!!!!

Bucko

3. threedeuces

threedeuces TS Member

Whats the big deal, it snowed here.

4. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

If we get one more drop of rain it may be too dangerous to go to the fun shoot. Not sure my tires can get enough traction to get out of the driveway.

Robert

5. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Yup! After months of dry weather, the rain brings up all the oil and grease to the surface...makes the roads slipprier that owl poop!

When it rains here in So. California, I stay home to avoid the mayhem on the roads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.