1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rain Gear ?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Shooting Jack, Mar 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Gabe is right on. I got a set with my bass boat last year and they are very good and light weight. They come in different grades and prices. Our cheapest set we sell is $34.99 and are about the same at bass pro. As the price goes up so does the durability. As the saying goes, try it and you'll like it. Jackie B.

2. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

I've seen them in two colors but never in varying qualities. Who carries them this way?

3. oldcop

oldcop Member

An idea, but a little expensive is a Goretex golf jacket and pants...cut for freedom of movement. Mine is by MacGregor, and it has worked well in a number of skeet matches over the years.

4. Texas Ton

Texas Ton TS Member

I would also suggest Frogtogs, Gander has them for around $40 in black/blue----I think something like a brown and then their camo looking things.

One problem I have with them is how slick they are, the gun against the tog tended to shift on my shirt underneath----now this was shooting doubles, I doubt shooting singles would be an issue.

I stopped the shifting problem by using a cloth ductape piece about 10" long on the inside shoulder of the tog, where the pad would fit on the outside.

5. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

olf outfitters have the best rain gear for ease of movement in addition to water resistance. The above link shows some good stuff.

good vinyl golf stuff is around 40 bucks. The above seller has items from 150 to 200 per pice.

HM

6. GordonWood421

GordonWood421 TS Member

If you can , check with Academy Sports . Cheapest I have seen . They even have them in some school colors with logos .

Charlie

7. Pass103

Pass103 TS Member

www.backfence-sportswear.com for style and protection from cold and rain.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.