1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rain delay in Marengo

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JB Logan Co. Ohio, Jun 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

Jan 29, 1998
    About 5:30 local time a rain delay was called at the Ohio State shoot in Marengo, Ohio. Not a whole lot of rain yet but lighting in the area and some good(?) wind. Probably will affect some scores on the second 100. I haven't checked the screen kind of scores have come in from the 2nd 100. Dopler radar showing much color in area Just announced that in 30-45 min cell should be through and shooting is expected to continue.

I must bear down and improve the 95 I struggled through earlier.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917
  2. harpo_old

harpo_old Guest

I was there early in the wk. and what a nice trap range,can't say i cared for the color of targets as they were a dull orange. Hope to see more rest rooms in the future.. will sure be back for the next Ohio State shoot ...
  3. mad frank

mad frank TS Member

Nov 29, 2007
    I was there on Friday and would like to thank the Fishburn family for a top notch facility. I can hardly wait for the opening of the Olympic Bunker Trap currently under construction. Great job Fishburns!

Frank M.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.