1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rain Again!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bruce Specht, Jun 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Well, here I sit in the burbs of Chicago wanting to go and shoot some trap, got the ok to start shooting from the suregon that did the replacement of my shoulder replacement (say that fast). The weather is lousy raining about every twenty minutes. Know I shouldn't gripe because in states all around people are dealing with flood water and I feel sorry for all those people. However I'm on the site and fell like bitching so???

2. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Hey Bruce, send some of it down here in Georgia, we are borderline in a drought.(We're so dry that if someone misses a bird we have to wait a minute for the dust to settle after it hits the ground.) We are getting a light shower today that I am right thankful for. So I'm not minding it, plus I shot at 200 targets yesterday at a sporting clays event. Good that your are able to shoot again. Shoot well and often. Jackie B.

3. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Jack, I thought you had some heavy rains in the past few months sorry to hear your still suffering from dry conditions. Hope to be shooting more often and longer each time, at this point I'm done after two rounds but it will get better thanks for good wishes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.