1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

RAFFLE – WIN A 2009 GMC TRUCK & HELP KIDS

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by roger8918, Apr 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roger8918

roger8918 Active Member Verified Youth Coach/Director

GMC has graciously donated a 2009 GMC Truck to the ATA. In return the ATA has put together a raffle to benefit SCTP Youth teams. Raffle tickets are only $5 each and the selling club gets to keep $3. The remaining $2 goes towards the ATA’s 501c3 Youth Fund.

The grand prize will be a 2009 GMC Truck valued at approximately $38,670. The winner must be a U.S. resident and of legal age. Other prizes include shotguns (Browning BT 99, Beretta 391 Urika), flats of shells, ATA life membership and Trap & Field subscription. All prizes shall be conditioned upon and subject to the Official Rules as published on the ATA website. For Official Raffle Rules and more information please visit www.shootata.com.

If you would like to buy tickets and support our club, the Mason-Dixon Clay Busters please contact Roger Beardsley at 717-235-0743 or coach@masondixonclaybusters.com

Be Safe, Have Fun and Shoot Well,

Roger Beardsley

[​IMG]

2. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

3. roger8918

You know someone just asked me a great question,

“Tell us, what will ya'll be doing with the $3 of each ticket the selling club keeps?”

That is an excellent question and I apologize for leaving that information out. Our program has grown from 11 shooters last year to having close to 30 Young People signed-up to shoot with us this year. As I’m sure you can very well understand, the cost of ammunition is by far a shooters biggest expense.

It was my goal when I started this program that cost alone should not be the determining factor in a Young Persons decision whether or not to participate. Many of our shooters come from single income families and with out some type of assistance they would not be able to participate.

Specifically, the money raised from this fundraiser will go to Ammunition, Targets, Team Shirts, Awards (NRA Marksmanship Qualification Program), and hopefully if we raise enough money, additional Club Guns.

Bottom-line, everything we raise goes directly back to the kids. Our home clubs do not charge us any range fees. If you would like additional information about our team you can visit our website, www.masondixonclaybusters.com

Regards,
    Roger Beardsley

4. roger8918

Thanks Mr. Charles, Good luck with the team. Your information should be in the mail either Monday or Tuesday. Thanks for your support.

Roger

5. roger8918

6. roger8918

7. roger8918

Thanks to everyone who helped. We still have plenty left, anyone else?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.