1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Raffle to help purchase voice releases for club

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by RickA, Jun 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RickA

RickA Member

Awhile back I posted this up and wanted to see if anyone wanted to help us out we still have a few tickets left.
    The Emmet County, Iowa Izaak Walton League is holding a raffle to help pay for the purchase and installation of Canterbury voice activated releases for our trap field. We are a 501c3 non-profit organization.

We are raffling off tickets for a 1 person 3 day Maine Sea Duck Hunt with Rising Sun Outfitters. www.risingsunoutfitters.com Tickets are $10.00 each. Value of hunt is $1050.00. Only 250 tickets will be sold. Drawing will be held August 3, 2009. The winner will have the opportunity to hunt North American's largest duck - The Atlantic Eider, along with opportunities to shoot Oldsquaw, three species of Scoter, Buffleheads, Mergansers and Black Ducks for three days in the beautiful coastal waters of Maine. Winner is responsible for license, travel expenses, food and lodging (food and lodging can be arranged through the outfitter for an additional fee-approximately $350). I have hunted with this outfitter twice and had a great hunt both times. I can also help the winner in setting up accomadations and such because I know the area from previous trips.

Anyone wishing to purchase tickets and help support the league can do so by contacting me via PM or email at a.ault@msn.com

Payment can be made through money order, check or PayPal (Paypal payments will incur an additional $1 fee to cover paypal fees). Anyone purchasing tickets will be mailed back their half of the ticket stub to keep as proof of purchase and for tax purposes.

I could really use the help getting these tickets sold and a few of you have already helped out the first time i posted this. I know things are tough financially for everybody, but you would be helping our club tremendously!

Thanks,
    Rick Ault

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.