1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Raffle Tickets

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by WoodsonEnt, Jun 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

devaultind.com is website address. The Infinity Raffle for Kentucky State shoot has been cancelled though.

Matt

2. Juno

Juno TS Member

Email: s3236761@hotmail.com
    Date: Tue, Jun 03, 2008 - 03:14 PM ET
    Website Address:

++++++++++++++++++++Deleted in response to TS.com Forum's overwhelming negative responses+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++. PTS

3. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

I missed something here?

Matt

4. Juno

Juno TS Member

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++DELETED IN RESPONSE TO A LIBERALS WHINING AND CRYING+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Juno

5. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Well, I guess this was a personal issue between PTS and Juno. Sorry guys, didn't mean to stir any problems....but anyway the Infinity Raffle for Kentucky State shoot has been cancelled. Dennis put on here earlier in the week. There is going to be one auctioned off @ the Minnesota State Shoot. There is a thread on here for it. They are offering phone bids, so you don't have to be present to win. I also believe there is going to be another Raffle next year.

Matt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.