1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Radar Guns

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by zstaylor2, Dec 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zstaylor2

zstaylor2 Member

What is the best RadarGun that is accurate and not expensive? looking for something maybe in the $300 range?

Zach

2. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

This one ^ will get the job done.

3. kcbullets

kcbullets Member

pocket radar, under 200

4. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Zach, it really depends on what you are needing from it. One or two fields just for setting speed a gun in the 2 to 300 range will do it. If you are setting a number of fields for a shoot and looking for good consistency field to field then you need to spend 6oo or so for a gun that reads in tenth's. That's just my opinion from past experience. Bob Schultz should have what you need in either case, doesn't hurt to call and talk to them. Good comppany with knowledgeble people. Good luck, Bob

5. zzt

zzt Well-Known Member

Zach, I sent you a PM. I have a Sports Radar 3600 for sale if interested.

6. trim tab

trim tab Active Member

We use a Pro Speed Radar gun as well as the gun Bushnell Gun that V10 refers to and have used them at same time to double check each other and they are both accurate in setting the targetes from behind the trap house as well as the 16 yard line. Going back further than the 16, Pro Speed is excellent and the Bushnell is to weak.

I personally have a portable from Bob Shcultz and it is very good also from the 16 yard line. You can carry it in your shirt pocket and is eze to check targets.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
radar gun firing
radar guns for trap

radar guns for trap shooting

radar trap guns
trap radar gun
trap shooting radar gun
trap shooting radar guns