1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Radar guns ????

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by MR HARDWARE, Apr 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MR HARDWARE

MR HARDWARE TS Member

Dave, sorry this has nothing to do with radar gun, our club has owned one in the past spent more time off for repair then using. Now my question is Odessa having a shoot on Sunday April, 29th? or anytime soon?Hope to see you soon John Clifford

2. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

I purchased a Bushnells off from Ebay for 75 bucks including shipment.

Compared speed readings to the others that are used at clubs and found it to be spot on with them.

They tell you in the rule book the styles (kinds) and where to set the targets from either holding at the house or back at the 16 yard line...I am supposed to be at the house with this one BUT I find the speed readings are the same whether at the house or standing back.

Dave

3. trim tab

trim tab Active Member

The club has a Prospeed radar gun which is high end and I have a bushnell. We set targets and I take mine as well as the clubs and they both are right on with each other.

The Prospeed will calculate accurately from the 27 yard line, where the bushnell will calculate accurately from a max of 16 yard line. Lot of clubs set from the back of the trap house. Prospeed is more powerful

4. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

I think your ProSpeed reads in tenth's also, which we prefer to try and keep fields consistant.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.