1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Radar Guns

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Beretta687EELL, Dec 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Bob Schultz used to carry 3 or 4 radar guns. I can only find the pocket model on his web site.

One of the clubs I belong to bought ours from Bob. The other club I belong to is considering buying one and I was looking to see what was available.

Anyone know who is selling them now? We want to compare features and get a handle on the price. Thanks Bill Malcolm

2. Beretta687EELL

3. Newfoundlander

Newfoundlander Member

Hi Bill,

I hope that you are having a great Christmas Holiday Season..

Things are going as normal here on the Rock..

I purchased mine from Optical Planet , and must say that I am very satisfied with the quality and accuracy that it delivers..

http://www.opticsplanet.net/bushnell-speedster-iii-radar-gun-w-rf-technology-101921-w-optional-speed-screen-bushn.html

Here is the url to the gun I bought , It cost less than $100 bucks , reduced from over $200 bucks which was also nice..

I receive emails from Optics Planet with their specials for the month which I must say they offer great prices on great items..

I hope that this helps you in buying a new radar gun....

Robert

( Newfoundlander )

4. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

There's a reason he only carries the pocket model. We bought one and after comparing/setting targets with our $1000 radar gun we retired the $1000 model for good. The pocket model is the best and most reasonably priced currently available. Uses AAA batteries, no long charging periods. Hard to beat.

5. Beretta687EELL

Thanks for the comments, guys.

Robert, I expect to see you in Dartmouth on the Labour Day weekend ... unless you might be coming this way sooner??

Bill Malcolm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

radar guns for trap