1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

RAD vs PFS ?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by flinter58, Nov 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flinter58

flinter58 TS Member

I have a RADII and am very pleased with recoil control. Only complaint is that it makes the gun very butt heavy. Considering a PFS system because of weight. Does anyone have any cexperience with both? How is the PFS for recoil adjustment? etc etc - feed back please

2. phirel

phirel TS Member

I much prefer the PFS system. It is not only adjustable for recoil, it is adjustable for just about every other stock characteristic.

Pat Ireland

3. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Ditto what Pat said.

4. Ken X

Ken X TS Member

I feel the same as you. A buddy has a RAD and his gun is very butt heavy. The PFS on my Perazzi is a dream! I have a Soft Touch on one gun and a Gra-Coil on another, but they don't come close to a PFS for recoil reduction, and all the adjustability is another great plus.

5. bkms

bkms Member

Can yall tell me the website to check on a PFS? Thanks, bob......

6. sglfr45

sglfr45 TS Member

PFS all the way! Matt

7. ffwildcat

ffwildcat TS Member

PFS is the best, we put one on my sons perazzi and he loves it.

8. Satch

Satch TS Member

Is the PFS adjustable for cast (not just at the comb)? And is the buttplate adjustable for pitch?

9. washandwear

washandwear Member

Yes adjust cast by moving the side plate that the comb is attached to in or out. No adjustment for pitch but spacers available to put under recoil pad.

10. dshot

dshot Member

Pat made an excellent statement, I have two PFS and both are heavy, but are excellent recoil reducers.

11. Augie Daddi

Augie Daddi TS Member

I have 2 PFS's and they're great. They come with a weight that you can add to the stock if needed. I found that my PFS without the weight, weighed the same as my factory Perazzi stock. I don't use the weight. Especially great for a youngster. You'll be able to make stock adjustments as the youth grows. I bought mine for the stock adjustment capability. Recoil wasn't an issue on the factory stocks. The PFS recoil system was just a plus for me.

Augie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.