1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rad & Counter Coil Sysyems

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by threedeuces, Jul 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. threedeuces

threedeuces TS Member

I had a rad 2a on my 687 and it is a very well made unit that works very well. I chose it over the gracoil because it was rebuild able. Both are good units.

2. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Had a rad2 on my kolar. worked great. Jake

3. mirage1

mirage1 Member

4. BAP

BAP TS Member

I have 8 counter coils and use them all the time. I've had one quit on me and sent it in for repair and it was returned promptly. I probably put more use on one in a couple of years than most would in a life time and I have no complaints. Bill Parson Jr.

5. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

I have to Counter Coils very satisfied.

6. mirage1

mirage1 Member

Well guys how much do you think it reduced recoil???

7. mirage1

mirage1 Member

8. ExFedex

ExFedex Active Member

Have a Counter Coil on a TMX and after a 100 bird event my shoulder still thinks I am shooting an 1100 which I did for the past 25 years. Customer service by Danuser Co. has been excellent. Have no experience with other recoil reduction types. Was not aware the unit could be repaired. Thanks for the info. Regards; Bill H.

9. berettagold53954

berettagold53954 TS Member

i had a counter coil on my 90t shot nothing but nitro 27s and i felt less than my 1100s actually have a pfs on tm1 now and as far as recoil cant tell the difference

10. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

I have a RAD on my Perazzi TM-1. I've used it for most of my shooting years (3 in total) and I don't remember what recoil on the shoulder actually feels like.

I haven't used a Counter Coil, but I've tried it on somebody else's gun, and it seemed like it was really great.

There is a Gracoil on my doubles gun (Citori XS). Without the Gracoil, I was really getting kicked. The Gracoil does a great job, too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

counter coil unit for recoil reduction