Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rad & Counter Coil Sysyems

3K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  recurvyarcher 
#1 ·
I had a rad 2a on my 687 and it is a very well made unit that works very well. I chose it over the gracoil because it was rebuild able. Both are good units.

#4 ·
I have 8 counter coils and use them all the time. I've had one quit on me and sent it in for repair and it was returned promptly. I probably put more use on one in a couple of years than most would in a life time and I have no complaints. Bill Parson Jr.

#8 ·
Have a Counter Coil on a TMX and after a 100 bird event my shoulder still thinks I am shooting an 1100 which I did for the past 25 years. Customer service by Danuser Co. has been excellent. Have no experience with other recoil reduction types. Was not aware the unit could be repaired. Thanks for the info. Regards; Bill H.

#10 ·
I have a RAD on my Perazzi TM-1. I've used it for most of my shooting years (3 in total) and I don't remember what recoil on the shoulder actually feels like.

I haven't used a Counter Coil, but I've tried it on somebody else's gun, and it seemed like it was really great.

There is a Gracoil on my doubles gun (Citori XS). Without the Gracoil, I was really getting kicked. The Gracoil does a great job, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.