1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

RAD 2 install/McKnights Gunsmithing

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by George MT., Feb 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. George MT.

George MT. Moderator Staff Member

I had Karl McKnight install a RAD 2 on my Perazzi MX-2000 RS stock and he did an excellent job.I would highly reccomend him.Good attention to detail and fair turnaround time.Thanks Karl,www.mcknightgunsmithing.com George MT.

2. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

I have had Karl do several stock cutting jobs for me and I have always been very pleased with the outcome. Karl does great work at a very fair price and on top of that he is one hell of a person. I always look forward to seeing him at the shoots.

3. Tyrone Biggums

Tyrone Biggums Member

Karl lives within an hour from me so I take my guns to him for everything. He is always priced more than fair and does a great job. Just recently had him put a set of new locking pins in my beretta. He stayed up late on a Friday night to get the job done so I could shoot Saturday morning. I'm glad there is a quality gunsmith so close to home.

Jase

4. George MT.

George MT. Moderator Staff Member

Karl has been at the Montana State shoot and the Ron Hoppie Memorial the last couple of years and I was impressed by his work ethic and that he paid attention to what his customers wanted.You would see him working well into the night to get something ready to go for the next day for someone.George MT.

5. UtahYork

UtahYork Member

Karl is my local Gunsmith, too. When looking to find someone to work on my gun, all the locals mention McKnight's Gunsmithing. Plus, he's a real nice guy to boot!

6. RRA

RRA TS Member

Ditto to all the above. I have had him install replacement hardware on adjustable combs on two XT's, install RAD 2 on a BT 99 and a XT. He also cut a comb in two BT 99's. The work is always great. I recommend his stock work to anyone looking for great work at a fair price.

7. PBS24

PBS24 TS Member

I have had Karl work on four guns for me. He has cut combs, installed pads, installed recoil reduction devices, trigger work and routine parts replacement on Brownings. He has also done some work on two 1911's. Excellent work, fair prices and a nice guy to do business with. Brian Moriarty, Brigham City, Utah

8. shotgunr47

shotgunr47 Member

I'll add that Karl has always done A-1 work on any trap gun I've given him to fix or work on. Super guy and he knows what he's doing, plus he will always give you straight & truthful answers to your questions. I'm proud to call him my friend.

Jeff Jolley--Tooele, Ut.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

mcknight gunsmithing