1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rack of Ljutic's for sale!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by elinvar, Dec 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elinvar

elinvar Member

0   0   0

Hello all

Time for the 2nd annual Pre-Christmas Ljutic sale.

From left to right
    1. Ljutic # 1531 flat rib older Monogun- 60/40 POI- very nice wood- rosewood grip cap- blue wear on receiver- Wright's choke tubes. Adj comb- recoil reducer
    Housed in nice Americase 2900.00

2. Ljutic #3061 Mid rib Monogun- 70/30 POI Fixed choke- Adj comb- Good wood- Metal needs a re-blue job- great shooter 2750.00

3. Ljuitc One-Touch Adj-rib- this was a demo gun at the grand and has been shot around 500 times- As new as a you can get a used gun- Release in at this time. 2 choke tubes .705- .715 .740 bore 7500.00

4. Ljutic # 3035 Mid rib Mono- Metalife plated- looks like a Stainless mono- Fixed choke 70/30 POI- SHORT stock- 14 inch- updated inertial lock- 4000.00

5. Ljutic Centennial # C-10-S. #10 of 25 made. Stainless 33"- pull trigger- Moe Bragg stock with soft touch comb- Best wood I have- Excellent condition

6. Ljutic One-touch Adj-rib Monogun- same as Gun #3- release trigger- factory new- Neutral stock. .715 & .715 tubes. 7800.00

7. Ljutic Stainless Monogun #2-S. Yes the 2nd Stainless monogun made- Olympic rib 90/10 POI- Wenig stock with great figure and checkering- Adj comb and Butt- Briley tubes and porting- Americase numbered to gun- excellent condition

8. Ljutic SLE PRO- Monogun- 34" Flat rib- Adj comb- flat shooter 60/40- Pull trigger- 6 briley tubes- Ported- Factory rebuilt- polished sides- looks factory new- warwick case- On consignment- make me a reasonable offer- asking 3700.00

9. Ljutic Stainless Monogun # 24-S- Mid rib - Fixed choke .707- .742 bore- Adj comb- great figure on wood- excellent condition- small stock issue- priced accordingly 4600.00

10. Ljutic LTX- stainless 2 barrel set- # 7-S. 2 33" barrels- both fixed choke and ported- one 16yd barrel and 1 handicap- cased in new 2 barrel Americase- Excellent fiddle back factory wood- Monte-carlo stock with adj Butt- pull trigger 5500.00

More/better pictures available for any or all of my ljutic's- any questions feel free to ask- email is the best route tjjones@consolidated.net
    or call 217-433-9885
    Terry Jones
    Terry's Gun Vault
    Ljutic dealer Central/Southern Illinois

2. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Buy the whole rack for $50,350. and your set for life. LOL

3. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Just in case my wife looks on here, It's the 4th one from the left honey.

4. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

5. Hoosier Daddy

Hoosier Daddy TS Member

0   0   0

I used to own 24-S. I wish I still owned it. Added to say I was wrong! I owned 42S.

6. elinvar

elinvar Member

0   0   0

It can be yours again!! I'll even pay to ship it to you- Could be there by christmas- maybe...
    T. Jones

7. Hoosier Daddy

Hoosier Daddy TS Member

0   0   0

My trap career is winding down. I couldn't justify buying another gun the way I feel. Thanks.

8. elinvar

elinvar Member

0   0   0

Lots of intereast but so far all still available.
    Terry Jones

9. biff

biff Active Member

0   0   0

Terry, Talk about a "Candy Store"! Wow! You showed more guns than they got in Yakima! Tery just gave a walking tour of the variety of Monoguns!

It's the ONE gun for the rest of your life....you can't wear them out or break em.....Just great! Biff

10. elinvar

elinvar Member

0   0   0

John-
    I should have put the Space gun on the rack for effect- getting Centennial Pro #17 stainless in on consignment soon- Excellent condition with pull or release trigger- I will put it on here when it arrives. Hope to see you at the Ill State shoot.
    Terry

11. elinvar

elinvar Member

0   0   0

Free shipping for the holidays!!!
    Terry

12. biff

biff Active Member

0   0   0

Terry, If you haven't sold the Centennial Pro or the Space gun, by all means put them on here. I haven't been on here for awhile as I've been out hunting.....for Indian arrowheads and have found several beautiful field found points! Maybe I'll put some Pics on here of a couple of them I have found and lots of broken ones; they are as plentiful around this part of Kentucky as empties at a state shoot! John

13. Tony Fortino

Tony Fortino Member

0   0   0

he he he me likey TTT

14. elinvar

elinvar Member

0   0   0

#5 centennial has been spoken for- rest are still here-
    Terry Jones

15. elinvar

elinvar Member

0   0   0

Ljutic #9 24-S stainless mono is now spoken for.
    Note new e-mail address
    Terry Jones

16. Hoosier Daddy

Hoosier Daddy TS Member

0   0   0

I was wrong about owning 24-S. It was 42-S that I owned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ljutic for sale

ljutic mono gun for sale
ljutic one touch for sale
ljutic shotgun for sale
ljutic shotguns for sale
ljutic trap guns for sale
ljutics for sale
used ljutic shotguns