1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Racist murderer Zimmerman rescues family

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by wireguy, Jul 22, 2013.

1. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

George Zimmerman, who has been in hiding since he was acquitted of murder in the death of Trayvon Martin, emerged to help rescue a family who was trapped in an overturned vehicle, police said today.

Zimmerman was one of two men who came to the aid of a family of four -- two parents and two children -- trapped inside a blue Ford Explorer SUV that had rolled over after traveling off the highway in Sanford, Fla. at approximately 5:45 p.m. Thursday, the Seminole County Sheriff's Office said in a statement.

The crash occurred at the intersection of I-4 and route Route 46, police said. The crash site is less than a mile from where Zimmerman shot Martin.

By the time police arrived, two people - including Zimmerman - had already helped the family get out of the overturned car, the sheriff's office said. No one was reported to be injured.

Zimmerman was not a witness to the crash and left after speaking with the deputy, police said.

It's the first known sighting of Zimmerman since he left the courtroom following his acquittal last week on murder charges for the death of Martin. Zimmerman, 29, shot and killed Martin, 17, in Sanford, Fla., on Feb. 26, 2012. The jury determined that Zimmerman shot Martin in self-defense

2. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

I'm sure the race whores will find something wrong, maybe the people he helped were too white!!

3. lwr_

lwr_ Member

I heard the people he recued had just attended a "Justice for Trayvon" rally and still had on their hoodies that said " I am Trayvon" on them.

4. blackfoot

blackfoot Member

Who cares!!!!!!!!!

5. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

He was probably chasing them! LOL

6. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

911 operator told him to stay in the house and let them burn up or die before police arrived. He disobeyed orders again. When will he ever learn?

7. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Liberals are posting on various sites and Facebook that the accident was staged.

What utter lunacy.

8. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

It is not lunacy. It is what liberals do to further their agenda. Look at how many things Obama has "evolved" on including now calling for abolition of the stand your ground law which he voted to strengthen as a Senator. Lie to get into office....then push your real agenda and show your true colors. I hope the story is true and it was a black family that hero Zimmerman saved. What a slap in the kisser to Al Sharpton and the congressional black caucus that would be. ed nichols

9. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

As I've said many times, Liberals OWN HATE!! They make great Klan members!!

10. hfrogdogc

hfrogdogc Member

Looks like ZORRO will have to take a back seat to BIG Z the TS.com HERO. Maybe ZORRO will sent him his suit and cap.

11. fast gun

fast gun Active Member

Imagine a so called racist Hispanic not white saves a white family. now the family cancelled their public thank-you for fear of repercussions.

I wonder If the roles were reversed would trayvon help the white family.

Also Mark O'mara said Zimmerman won't get his gun back that it should be destroyed.

I cant help wonder how it would have played out if the family saved were black

12. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Lucky they weren't flailing their arms in a state of panic, to the point of hitting Zimmerman in the nose. Who knows what would have happened.