1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Racism is over

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by drh08, Nov 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drh08

drh08 TS Member

Finally, our black community can’t pull the race card anymore, we elected a black president. See everything has a bright spot if you look hard enough.

2. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

They'll still find something to bitch about!

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

They are going to push even harder now, racism will be more prevelant than it has been in 30 - 40 years

4. cubancigar2000

I was moved by McCains speech after he knew he was defeated. It was very gracious and I expected nothing less of him. If Obama were defeated, I seriously doubt he would have been as patriotic. McCain has proven many times by his service to his country that he is a man of honor and last night was a perfect example. I hope the Muslim is smart enough to put him in a position that he can lend his expertise to. He has a lot to offer this country. Obama's real purpose is about to be exposed.

5. 5spd

5spd TS Member

The 1st thing they will want to do is change the words " White House" of course...:)

6. cubancigar2000

OICU812- That is a real possibility and I will fight if I have to. If I have to become a racist to keep my rights, so be it

7. drh08

drh08 TS Member

Thanks guys for the laugh, I needed something this morning.

8. ansvel

ansvel Member

Yea guys, be ready to work much harder to support your black community.

9. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Time to end affirmative action! What excuse will they have now to keep it going?

They are still going to play the race card though. Jesse and Al would be out of work if they didn't have that game to play. How? I already heard one of the race pimps say Barack is only half black and he didn't come from slaves. They have an excuse to keep the race card alive until there is a 100% pure black holding every office in the land.

10. drh08

drh08 TS Member

Hey I saw Jesse on TV, I think he was almost crying. I assumed this was because he is out of a job complaining about race discrimination. Are you saying I could be reading that wrong???? :)

11. bigunn

bigunn TS Member

GOOD MORNING COMRADS
    Well first of all I dought that a black preident was elected last night . Obammy never ever did anything on his own ,I don't think he was smart enough to do it on his , he got where he is with affirmtive action. Heck america probly voted in George Sorrous and don't know it. Just think congress gives a new president everything they want for the first 100 days, do you know what berry and george can do in 100 days? What do you will the states that didn't vote for will thay be punished.Bad days are coming. This is the kind of stuff that happens when you reash across the isle.Will the repubs wake up now? bigunn

12. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

The "White House" will now for ever be known as "The Crib" ... The Presidential Limo will now have the low rider suspension and air bags all around it so it can "pop wheelies" and all kinds of neat stuff ... Now, we all have to wait and see the new look for Air Force One ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

13. peanut gallery

peanut gallery TS Member

Yac you forgot the curb feelers and the lace balls around windows and please dont forget the dog in the rear window with its head moving around .

14. SR1

SR1 TS Member

I wonder who will be the next James Earl Ray ????????????????????? I think this guy is gona have a big target on his back.

15. FlaLagarto

FlaLagarto Well-Known Member

This don't seem like Racism is over...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCeD1RcJjAg

16. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Really stupid. Shows what they have to work with.

50 per cent white.

47 percent Arabic.

3 per cent African.

Yup, one of the Homies.

Which home I won't say, if you can't figure it out go back to bigunn's post.

HM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.