1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

R.J.Stuart auto-check system (NO signatures)

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Mike Hessong* (MH*), Apr 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike Hessong* (MH*)

Mike Hessong* (MH*) Active Member

I guess this just wasn't my lucky shoot. I was wondering if anyone else got back home and went to cash their checks from the shoot (if they were lucky enough to win some) and find out the bank wouldn't cash them because they had NO signatures on them. I printed out a couple of checks over the 4 days I was there and didn't notice that there weren't any signatures on them. If I had caught that, I could have dealt with it on the spot, but waited til I got all the way home and then by the bank today to find out I couldn't get any money until I get a signature on them. Looks like I will be mailing checks back to San Antonio or making a road trip to get them signed and doing a little shopping again on vendor row at the World English Sporting Clays event that starts on Thursday. I heard a lot more vendors will be open for that shoot. I really wish more would come down for the SWG, I know it's got to be big enough to entice more of the permanent booth vendors to open their doors.

Hope y'all had better luck with your checks.

Mike* (MH*)

2. JETex

JETex TS Member

Mike, that'll be $15.00 for fifty more targets + a $29.00 fine for not reading the sign "Please take your check to the cashier for signature."

Don't worry, we still love you and Acosta too. Darla

3. Mike Hessong* (MH*)

Mike Hessong* (MH*) Active Member

Darla, thanks for the sympathy. With how my shooting went over the final 4 days, I need all the love and help I can get. Heck, I can't even read the signs that tell me to get my checks signed, duh !!! I guess I might just have to drive back up this weekend and spend it shopping during the World English Sporting Clays event starting today. I need to take some stuff by one of the vendors and get it worked on, so I might just combine a trip.

Thanks for your help, I definetly need it. I probably would have made more money than I won, if I took the donations to cover my expensive "practice" targets that didn't count for anything. Oh well; if anyone wants to have a good laugh at someones mistakes, I made my share last weekend, and I'm laughing along with them, because I seem to be continually "learning" things NOT to do during my registered trapshooting life. HaHa

Mike* (MH*)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.