1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

quivers

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by andrew pofahl, Feb 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andrew pofahl

andrew pofahl TS Member

Greetings... jsut purchased a Martin long bow, called the "Stick". It is a 62" long bow with a 45lb draw weight.... i want to buy a quiver, and was wondering if anyone knows of a good quiver maker? Thanks. Bunker

2. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Do you want a hip, back, bow, or side quiver? The best maker depends on what kind you want, IMO.

3. andrew pofahl

andrew pofahl TS Member

Im not 100%sure, but i was thinking of a back quiver... the idea of a quiver at my side seems bothersome, and a quiver on a long bow seems "untraditional". Im pretty much brand new at this. Bunker

4. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan TS Member

Check the above link.

Martin makes a bow quiver for their long bows.

If you intend to hunt with it, a back quiver can get tangled on all sorts of overhead vegetation.

Morgan

5. recurvyarcher

I like the NEET. Bought mine from 3Rivers Archery. You can find what you need there for just about anything.

6. recurvyarcher

Yeah...I don't hunt. I forgot to ask you if you were a hunter or a competitor.

7. crusha

crusha TS Member

I'm not a buckskinner...but curvy's tip on 3-Rivers Archery is a good one...they have a lot of good stuff for this type of shooting.

If you're ever through northern Indiana on I-69, their building is on the frontage road a quarter-mile off the highway in the town that has the smiley-face on their water tower (Ashley), and it's neat to look through their warehouse.

8. ffwildcat

ffwildcat TS Member

Andrew,

I have a really nice back quiver in leather that I am going to part with along with a bunch of other archery gear. It was my son's and is a really nice piece. If you are interested I can send you a picture and the dimensions. Contact me at trap200str8@yahoo.com

Thanks
    Jim

9. sako2115

sako2115 TS Member

Darn, I though this thread would be about Robin Quivers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.