1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Quincy, IL shoot dates

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by cueguy2, Mar 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cueguy2

cueguy2 TS Member

I am going to be in the area for Memorial Day weekend and could use some time away from my wife's family to shoot some targets. Looks like Brittany Park has no shooting that weekend and was wondering about Quincy. I will be staying near Pearl, IL. Any other shooting in the area???? Nubs Wagner

2. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Nubs:

You're in luck. Hopewell Views Trap Club is shooting Sunday, May 27th. It is less than half the distance you would have to drive to get to Quincy.

Hopewell is just outside (west) of the Village of Summer Hill, IL. On an Illinois map you'll find Summer Hill about half way between Pittsfield, IL. and Louisiana, MO on U.S. Highway 54.

The club sits immediately adjacent to the highway. The nearest landmarks are an old drive-in theater and a blue municipal water tank.

Its a four trap club. The fields were built new from scratch in 2005 including four new Pat traps.

Unfortunately, I'll be out of state all weekend. Otherwise, I'd have been happy to introduce you to some of my hoodlum friends : ).

sissy

3. cueguy2

cueguy2 TS Member

Sounds great...the gun goes along. After so many hours of in laws, I either shoot some of them or some clay targets. Nubs Wagner.

4. cueguy2

cueguy2 TS Member

Hey Sissy, What is the program and when does it start? Nubs.

5. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Nubs:

The typical program at Hopewell is 100 each 16's, handicap, and 50 pair of doubles. The doubles are shot last.

I won't receive a program until a couple of weeks or so before the date. However, you can get all the details you need from the club manager Keith Reinke (pronounced like "ring key"). His number is 217-242-5927.

sissy

6. cueguy2

cueguy2 TS Member

Thanks, I will give him a call sometime....Nubs.

7. Skipperk

Skipperk TS Member

Cueguy2,

Quincy,Il has a shoot Sunday April 1 that starts at 9 am.

100 sgls
    100 hcp
    50 pr doubles

Skip Pearson

8. cueguy2

cueguy2 TS Member

I am only going to be in Pearl for a family reunion over Memorial Day weekend.
    Nubs Wagner

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.