1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

questions on mx3's

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by capt kirk, Dec 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. capt kirk

capt kirk TS Member

questions on mx3

Can anyone tell me on the old mx3 was there any height difference between the over/under barrels compared to the top single rib? I know the top single rib appears to taper more at the front,but it looks to me like the over/under rib might be slightly taller? Thanks for any help

2. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

I have an MX3 O/U Made in 1982 and I added a Perazzi Single barrel mfg in 1993 with the universal monobloc that can be used on an MX3 or an MX3 Special. The rib on the O/U barrel set is slightly lower than the single barrel rib and there is a little space between the beads on the O/U where the beads on the single barrel stack with a figure 8. The O/U shoots about 6" high at 35 yards both barrels and the single barrel shoots about 9" high with an extra spacer on the comb to show a little space between the beads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.