1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Questions for Southwestern Grand Vendors?????

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by WindyCity, Mar 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WindyCity

WindyCity TS Member

If you are planning on vending at the Southwestern Grand, could you please email me. I have a few questions and thought I could ask someone with experience at this vending location.

I would appreciate any help you could offer me.

Thanks
    Cory Kreith

2. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Cory, it might be helpfull if you asked for a type of vendor!! What do you need. Glasses?,trigger work?,stock work?, that would narrow down the vendors and your E-mails. All Good. Break-em all. Jeff

3. WindyCity

WindyCity TS Member

Jeff,

Good call. I guess I didn't think about that. I am looking to try to vend our products at the Southwestern Grand, but do not know a lot as it pertains to the in's and out's of vending at the Southwestern.

I thought that someone who currently or has vended could offer me some insight on a few questions that I have.

Thanks again,
    Cory Kreith

4. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

I average 10-12 shoots a year there, Cory. I started out as a portable vendor and moved to a permanent building last year. What's up?

Ken Rucker...Speedbump Stockworks

5. WindyCity

WindyCity TS Member

Ken, thanks and you have email.

Is there any vendors from outside of Texas that attend this shoot.

Thanks
    Cory Kreith

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.