1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Questions for MX 2005 Shooters

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by TX-MX, Mar 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TX-MX

TX-MX TS Member

OK, for all you MX 2005 shooters:

Did you have any trouble getting used to the higher rib? Anyone give up and go back to a more "conventional" setup?

How about the O/U? What's been your experience there?

2. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Can put you in this one for $7500.00

3. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

PerazziBigBore, I'll bet Phil Kiner would beg to differ!!

4. bobdog

bobdog Active Member

Mike is right about switching back and forth between the MX2005 and any other shotgun. Great gun, but sporties are off limits for me or it's a couple weeks before I can shoot a decent score with the Perazzi. Otherwise, it's a fine gun.

5. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

OK Bill how much of a discount is it ? A combo is $13,995.00 the unsingle is $9,995.00 . I guess 2,500.00 is not much off a gun three months old ?

ALF-99

6. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Bill it,s good of you to check this out for me . I bought my Perazzi at Indiana and still have the receipt . Yes they have a new one for that price but no up grade wood ?? As for a "cash no trade" price from Indiana not much off .

7. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Besides Bill, he is real nervous as he has to shoot with me today!@ Last week he drubbed me by more birds than I even want to talk about and after yesterday's practice session, he feels the "worm" may have turned! So he might have reason to be a little testy! Tom Rhoads

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.