1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Questions about Precision triggers

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by kgun_shooter, Jun 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kgun_shooter

kgun_shooter Member

Is this trigger selectable, in other words can you switch from between bottom and top barrel? Also, is this trigger inertia or mechanical?

Thanks in advance!

2. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

We just had this discussion Wednesday at the club and we were infomed it is not.

A member at the club had a cracked spring and was asking how to replace it, so the question came up.

Neat thing about the springs made for this trigger, there is no left or right. A spring will work on either side.

3. 8 Straight

8 Straight Active Member

I have a Precision trigger, and it is top barrel first, then bottom. You can get them either way. To my knowledge, they are not selectable.

4. kgun_shooter

kgun_shooter Member

Are they inertia or mechanical?

5. RickN

RickN Well-Known Member

Inertia

6. michmoe

michmoe TS Member

In my opinion the best place to buy one is from Ray Stafford.I called him on Tuesday and had the trigger on Thursday,from Colorado to Michigan! Fantastic service!

7. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

removal of a cocking foot makes it selectable for shooting singles if you shoot a top single and shoot the bottom barrel 1st for dubs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.