1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

QUESTIONS ABOUT A BERETTA AL 2 ????

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by senior smoke, Nov 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

HELLO:
    in the early 70's i decided to start shooting doubles. i purchased a beretta al 2 trap gun with a fixed full choke. i forgot the amount i paid at that time for the gun. i shot about 500 double targets with it, had a 96 one time, which was good for me. i kept the gun in the box for years, and since i got ill recently, i started thinking i will try and shoot the gun again , i could use less recoil. below are my questions about this gun.

1. is it a reliable gun?
    2. what other stocks will fit this gun?
    3. what other barrels will fit this gun?
    4. the gun is 100% factory, mint condittion, only problem the recoil pad has dried out. what do you think the gun is worth?
    thanks,
    steve balistreri

2. hammer-time

hammer-time TS Member

Steve, I'm pretty sure some of the 300 series components will work on the al2 like the stock and barrel. I don't know if the forearm will though.

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Most everything will fit it. Do not sell it. The barrels from all the early berettas work on it. The AL2 had a slightly different forearm but not much else. If you do decide to sell, send me a photo. You have an excellent gun for what you need now if you are looking for less recoil.

4. FRedmon

FRedmon Active Member

I shot today with an 86 year old fellow that has two of them. He beats the fire out of all of us with those guns.. Look him up on shootata.com - JC Nunn

FRedmon

5. senior smoke

thanks for the info. when i purchased the gun in the early 70's believe or not beretta did not seem promote trap guns in this country. at that time, i heard of them being in italy, but it was years later that they became popular in this countries shooting sports.
    steve

6. senior smoke

Does anyone have a brown, beretta 3/4 inch recoil pad, off a monte carlo semi auto trap gun, al 2, 301, 302, 303? mine is dried out. send me a private message with the price. i want to keep my beretta al 2 all original.
    thanks,
    steve balistreri

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

how much is my beretta al2 worth