1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

QUESTION: Where can I buy.........

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by WWB, Jul 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WWB

WWB Member

Who handles those rubber stick on palm swells and comb raisers? They are black rubber and you peel a backing off and they stick on the wood.
    Geeez I've bought both from ??? in the past but darned if I can remember or find them now. I thought they were advertised in Shotgun Sports but can't see them in the June issue.
    Thanks all
    Bill

2. benedict1

benedict1 TS Member

I think it is Meadows Industries. Google them and see what you find.

3. WWB

WWB Member

I'll give em a whirl thank you

4. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

<I>Southwest Shooter's Supply</i>

<a href="http://www.gamaliel.com/cart/product.php?productid=582&cat=307&page=1"><I>Gamaliel Shooting Supplies</I>

Note the caution that the product does not stick to oil finishes or heavily checkered stocks. I'll add, "any checkered stock"; also not easily reshaped if you find it needs to be.

I used a commercial grade 2" double sided tape (read "unbelievably sticky and flexible") that worked for a while but eventually ended up having a stocksmith make a real swell from matching wood.

MK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.