1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Question: Want to Sell

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Chango2, Feb 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

0   0   0

Nov 12, 2007
    Wanting to sell, but want opinion re. realistic price, delivered to your ffl

1. Perrazi MT6, outstanding condition. Adjustable comb by Shiozaki of J.S. Aircushion, 29.5 inch barrels, 5 choke tubes, Perrazi case, stock wrench, very tight and fresh gun. Never been rebuilt; "low miles"...pull trigger, I switched to a release.

2. Blaser F3 Unsingle. Cased, all factory documentation, 200 rounds through it, pull trigger, I switched to a release. Like brand spanking new; triggers were upgranded by the distributer two months ago.

This gun will be available in 11 days; is being "drossed" to me, came on a trade.

Perrazi Mt-6 has original brown Perrazi case.

Blazer is essentially a new gun in better than in as delivered condition.

I live in Los Angeles, California, centrally located. Could meet any interested party at a local range..e.g. Triple B's, North Hollywood, and, now and then, I get to Redlands.
  2. Gary Ferrell

Gary Ferrell Member

Rating - 85.7%
    6   1   0

Jan 29, 1998
    I am looking for one of these please email me a price.
    Thank you
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.