1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Question regarding P/W

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Border Bandit, Jul 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

Just a couple of inches and it fits nicely on your standard sized bench. Some drill holes and allow the shells to exit down; but I elevated my system on 3" hardwood blocks and slide a large metal pan that holds a flat+ behind it.

Best....mike

[​IMG]

2. skeeljc

skeeljc Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Mt Auto-Drive has a square cut out in the base plate right behind the loader. I made a shell catcher out of a PVC elbow and some aluminum to direct the shells through a hole in my bench where they drop into a drawer.

Jim Skeel<BR>
    P/W Dealer

[​IMG]

3. skeeljc

skeeljc Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

The Auto-Drive base plate extends 7" behind the base of the loader. The bellcrank on the gearbox extends back another 2" so you will need 10" behind the base of the loader to clear everything.

Jim Skeel<BR>
    P/W Dealer

4. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

The shells do go all over the place with the electric system. I guess I'm going to have to build something to make them go in the hole and into the bucket.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.