1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Question: Re. Signage/Pinstriping

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Chango2, Jan 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

A good friend of mine is an excellent car striper, sign painter, layout man for flames on hot rods, etc. He has had "ink" in Hot Rod Magazine, etc. during better times.

Things are very slow for him right now. I suggested that he come with me to a trapshoot and offer his services to label gun cases, particularly hard cases, and any other item(s) a shooter might wish. His services can also be onsight custom pin striping on vehicles including motorcycles.

Do readers feel that this would be a viable opportunity for him and an appreciated service for shooters. His location is in So-California.

Thanks,

David

2. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Dave...you have to be kidding!

Trap shooters are the cheapest %$^#%%^s in the world!

I have been in the biz for 43 years and can count on one hand the number of times that I have made any money off shooters ... that also include rifle and pistol shooters.

3. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

AHAB, guess so, but maybe if it is for their "gun" etc. I mean, maybe some of those guys would use the kids' milk money to embellish a gun and its accessories...like "porting before dentistry" kind of thing. My friend lives in West Hills maybe, just maybe....

Trapshooters: Do you consider yourself to be, ah, "cheap?" After all, signage and pinstriping costs a lot less than engraving.

4. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Seen a guys arm coming out of a trash barrel one day He got a nice once fired AA . And he was wearing a nice Rolex .

5. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

dumpster diving as an art.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.