1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Question re. Mossburg 12ga. semi-auto

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by shaner, Feb 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shaner

shaner Member

which model is it? he maybe has the one piece that goes on top of the spring in backwards

2. FalconSprint

FalconSprint TS Member

If it's the large, long coil type spring that goes in side the magazine tube, there is a metal cap that goes on the end of the spring, then the spring and cap are pushed down into the magazine tube. The metal cap is force fitted inside the tube, flush with the end of the magazine. The cap holds the spring inside the tube. If when he took it apart, the spring flew out, the cap took off and is somewhere in the room.

3. FalconSprint

FalconSprint TS Member

I should have added, go to the Mossberg web site, there should be a spec/breakdown for his model, see if he has all the parts.

4. vatrap

vatrap Member

Joe,

If you can figure out which model he has let me know and I'll send you a picture or how it is supposed to look with the forearm off.

I have a 5500 Mark II and a 9200 in the shop now, and the 930 and 935 manuals are on the Mossberg website.

Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.