1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Question - Perazzi Mx 14

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by cuzy, Nov 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cuzy

cuzy TS Member

Have a chance to purchase a Mx 14, having not shot one how high does the un-single barrel shoot? Or is a flat shooting gun? I shoot about 80%. Appreciate any information on this subject

2. Scoutman 06

Scoutman 06 Member

The MX-14's I've seen had a fixed rib so the POI would depend on how you are built in combination with the position of the comb. If it has an adjustable comb, you could probably make it shoot wherever you wanted, within reason. John

3. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

I was told that all fixed rib Perazzi's shoot 60/40. I shot a friends MX14 and found no reason to doubt that statement.

4. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

You won't know until you shoot it. HMB

5. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

They shoot the same as my upper single.

You adjust the POI with the comb, so it really doesn't matter how the gun shoots. Raise comb to raise POI, and conversley so.

Whiz

6. Ken X

Ken X TS Member

My MX-14 shoots 70/30 with one bead right behind the other. Its a great well balanced gun. It brought my doubles average up about 5-6 birds! Love the unsingle too.

7. DENNISMASTROLIA1

DENNISMASTROLIA1 Active Member

The MX14 is a great gun to own and to shoot.The POI is determined by the comb height and the gun has fixed ribs.The unsingle has a somewhat high rib-the o/u barrels also have a fixed rib but not high. The gun shoots and points great.How much are you able to purchase it for??Just curious.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.