1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Question on the Blaser Trap Gun

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Quick 1, Mar 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quick 1

Quick 1 Active Member

I looked at a shooters new Blaser trap gun with interest of buying one. Later another shooter told me the receiver was made from a casting, does anyone know if this is true? Thanks

2. Mark425

Mark425 TS Member

Baaaahhhhhaaaaa...that might be the funniest thing I have heard in a long time. There are several articles detailing the manufacturing process Blaser uses. A quick google search will give you the facts.

3. Jimmyc

Jimmyc TS Member

Maybe that's why they are only getting $8000 for them. Hmmm. Don't think so but nice cast. I shot two blasers this weekend. Both sc guns, one was a high rib the other was a standard. You can't go wrong with them.
    Jimmy

4. Mark425

Mark425 TS Member

They were able to keep it under 10K, because they used old pot metal for WWII U-Boats.

Seriously... see if you can shoot one. They are a very fine, high quality gun. When I was picking my new gun this fall and after trying several different makers wares, it came down to the Blaser or the CG combo. I liked the Blaser the most but ended up with the CG only because I shot the lower ribbed Impact better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.