1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Question on Rem 28ga. O/U Premier trigger

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Chessie33, Aug 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chessie33

Chessie33 TS Member

My trigger on the above gun seems very sloppy. I compare it to my husbands Browning 625 sporting which seems very crisp. Does anyone have a fix and or replacement idea? I do love my 28 ga.
    Thanks to All!
    Beth

2. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

As we enjoy shooting more and more and try to improve our scores, we naturally try to reinvent the wheel in the process so to speak. I suggest having a gunsmith try to hone the trigger on your gun if you think that will help. If all else fails get a 28 ga. in the 625 sporting clays, as they are still made in all 4 gauges and in 28,30,32 inch barrel lenths to fit all. Sorry I can't help with a good gunsmith for the Remington of yours, but I'm sure someone on here can help you out better than I. Break-em all. Jeff

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Are you comparing a semi-auto trigger to an over/under trigger?

They're apples and oranges.

4. Chessie33

Chessie33 TS Member

Thanks for the help. I am sorry for the confusion, this gun is the Rem Premier O/U gun made for Rem by Sabati (sp?)

5. Chessie33

Chessie33 TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.