1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Question on NCP Beretta Rib?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by winchesterAA, Feb 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. winchesterAA

winchesterAA Member

I have a NCP Beretta 391 Trap model with the adjustable rib, It has 4 notches does anyone know what the point of impact is for each notch. From highest to lowest, and yes the comb is adjustable. Thanks Richie

2. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey Member

Here is what Dennis told me, when I asked about mine. J.W.

"The rib has four notches. There is a potential for 9" of adjustment. Putting the rib down as far as it will go makes the gun shoot at it's highest POI. and then you can lower your POI 9" by putting the rib in the top notch. There is a difference of 3" to 4" for each click. It is what ever your eyes perceive. Hope that this helps." Dennis DeVault

3. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

There is a total adjustment of 9 to 12" from top to bottom of the collar. The notches are .070 thousandths apart and each click of the rib is about 3 to 4" depending on what you eyes preceive. If you have any other questions just call the shop 330-456-6070.

Dennis DeVault

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.