1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

question on mono ejector

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by SPACE GUN, Sep 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SPACE GUN

SPACE GUN Member

I have an old lujtic mono gun number 637. As it is now it extracts the shell but will not eject it. What is missing to make it eject? Is it in the forearm? Someone told me that it was missing a spring around the extractor. Remember it is an old one. I was told the new ones have a small plate that is located in front of the extractor, and some have some small screws that need removed or installed I don't think this has either. Thanks in advance for any help.

2. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

If my memory serves me right the old ones only lifted the shell, the newer ones ejected and have 2 small allen screws that need tightened while holding down the the plate w/screws turns ejector off, loosen to turn it back on.

But I could be wrong on this mine was an 700 series serial number.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

3. luvtrapguns

luvtrapguns Well-Known Member

I don't know about dis-continued parts but User 1 is correct about the sear and spring in the forearm. With it installed gun will eject only. Remove the sear and gun will raise the shell but not eject. I recentky removed my sear and enjoy the non-eject version much more. My gun is in the 9XX ser# range. Removing or replacing sear back into gun is an easy procedure. My sear is not for sale. Marc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.