1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Question on MEC Reloader 9000H

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dr.Longshot, Apr 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

I have the MEC 9000H Hydraulic Loader, question is should my 9000H resize the shell to the same specs as a MEC Super sizer?

I am asking this while waiting for the Factory to open as they are in a later time zone.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

2. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Whatever they tell you, the 9000 will only size down until the the collet fingers touch each other. Hopefully that will be enough. As long as they chamber you should be in business. Good luck.

3. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

I just got off the phone w/MEC and they told me the brass above the Base should be sized to .805 and that My MEC 9000H should resize equal to the MEC Supersizer
    so am headed to basement and reloader w/verneer calipers to check results and fine tune the adjustments.

STKOINPLS thanks for the reply.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

4. 121083

121083 Member

Get a MEC shotshell checker. $12.95 through Gamaliel. Has a hole that says GO and a hole that says NO GO. if it fits in the NO GO check our resizer. Easy to do and you can check any shell any time. Good Shooting.

5. Bob_K

Bob_K Well-Known Member

The collet itself is identical in the resizer and the 9000H press. Same part number. If they produce different results it is because they are not set up identically.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.