1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Question on HOMELAND SECURITY police

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by 391 shooter, May 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

I just got through looking at an article on THE BLAZE web site.

It was dealing with the Tea party picketing the IRS offices around the country.

In the photos there were lots of Chevy Tahoes painted white with Homeland Security on the hoods and on the pasenger doors was " FEDERAL PROTECTIVE SERVICES POLICE".

What in the hell is that? What is this group all about?

2. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

The answer to your question terrifies me.

3. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

The idiots are fearful of the TEA party when they have proven time and time again to be nothing but patriots,,,,,,,,guess they have been listening to gene77777777 and the other R's.........

I'm with Ted Cruz on this one.......

4. noknock1

noknock1 Active Member

Few have complete arrest authority, most are contract security that can detain a person on federal property. The most common security guards that are seen are the guys run the metal detectors for example at your local federal building. This agency has been around a number of years prior to the creation of DHS, FPS like Secret Service, Immigration, Customs, FEMA and a bunch of other agencies got transferred from multiple other departments, organizational names changed, etc.. however nothing else really changed other than a bunch more red tape. George W. was given some awful advice when it came to creating this department.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.