1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Question on canjar set triggers

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by musky, Dec 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. musky

musky TS Member

Just purchased a savage 112 in 220 swift and it has a canjar model 112-1 trigger in it. Was just wondering if it's a good trigger and what it would of costed to buy one. The. Gun actually came with the instructions for the trigger. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks from Larry.

2. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

M.H. Canjar triggers were one of the best aftermaket triggers ever made. So were Karl Kenyon triggers. My guess is that the triggers new sold for anywhere from $175.00 to $250.00, but that is a guess. I think a fair amount of hand work went into them. Here is a link that might provide you with a little more information.

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?t=52322

I would take a savage with a Canjar over an accutrigger any day. If it is working, you should keep it. If its not you should find a competent gunsmith to fix it. JMO

If you decide you don't want it, I might have interest in it if you choose to sell it.

John

3. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Yes, Canjar's were the cats meow.. have a win 52B with a 2oz Canjar trigger...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

canjar trigger

canjar triggers

m h canjar triggers