1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Question on Browning GTI Red Sporting Clays

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by goodhookset, Mar 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goodhookset

goodhookset TS Member

How do I find out the value of this Browning GTI Red made in 1988 when the Blue Book states they started making them in 1989... It has a Serial # under 100. I can't find information on it. I have the correct date it was manufactured , from the serial number, because I have looked it up on the Browning web site.

2. spritc

spritc Active Member

Your GTI would most likely fall within the values given, even being a year older.

Steve

3. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

I bought a used one 10 years ago for $700. My guess is that it's worth $700 to $800 today. Browning made a red BT-99 and there's also a red XT available as well.

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

The GTI with the red lettering has the standard (.729) bore size and the original short invector chokes. The gold lettered model which followed was larger (742) bore and the long invectors, same as today's.

Otherwise they are the same. The short invectors may be a slight detraction to buyers, they did not work as well in the full constriction.

Other than the short chokes they are good ones, with a fairly straight stock config. Good doubles gun.

HM

5. HDLLLIII

HDLLLIII Member

I bought one in very good condition approx. 1 year ago paid 800.00 and was happy with that price...Larry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

browning gti sporting clays red one