1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Question on Beretta 680 Trap Unsingle

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by RioVistaBob, Jun 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RioVistaBob

RioVistaBob Member

I picked up in a multi gun trade a Beretta 680 Unsingle trap. Shoots like a dream and just smokes them. I noticed the barrel selecter had a set screw locking the firing to the bottom barrel. I took out the screw and put on a 682 o/u barrel. Bottom fired (on snap cap), but in trying to set off the inertia block,nothing happened. Switched the barrel selecter to upper baarrel and firing pin fired on the snap cap.

Did Beretta do this delibertly and what did they do. Or is it me and the 682 barrel causing the problem?

Thanks for help

Bob

2. RioVistaBob

RioVistaBob Member

Just a note: I did hit the recoil pad and even tryed to reset bouncing the pad on the floor. Would not set the trigger to fire on the other barrel without moving the selecter switch.

Bob

3. Dusted1

Dusted1 TS Member

Sounds like the Pawl Spring might be broken. You will need to take it to a Gun Smith to get it fixed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

beretta 680 unsinle trap gun