1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Question on Average Card entries

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by yakimaman, Jun 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

I shot in my first registered event last week and when I looked at the average card I'd been sent I found it to expire in Aug when I'd paid for 3 years. So, I called ATA to get it fixed. The woman I talked to said she'd take care of it and send out a new card. I told her that I was looking at the score keeping data and had questions on how to fill it in - she asked if I had a rule book (one was not sent) so even though I asked twice, she said she'd send me a rule book and it would all be explained. I got it today - still have the same questions. I shot in a Big 50. Shot 36 in Doubles, 45 in Singles and 41 in Hdcp. Do I record targets hit or targets shot? Do I fill in the Average and Class myself? How do I record Doubles and Hdcp when there is only one average, class and w/t for those events? I wear hearing aids in both ears and the woman at ATA was eating and talking at the same time and I was having a hard time understanding her. The second time I asked her to repeat something she cut me off and said "we'll send the rule book". Customer service on this date left a bit to be desired.

2. chipking

chipking TS Member

Targets hit, yes you do the averages yourself, average /class / win/tie apply only to singles and doubles.

Go to the above website for full instructions.

--- Chip King ---

3. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

Thanks for the link - all clear now.

Rich

4. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

The Rule Book is also available on line at the link above.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.