1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Question for Whiz White

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by joebl, Jul 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joebl

joebl TS Member

In a old thread of yours, you referenced someone to do bluing. Do you still have that information and your thoughts on the quality of their work?
    Thanks
    Joe

2. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Click the above.

Phil *just* called Monday to thank me for a present I sent him for doing just an outstanding job on my own Perazzi barrel, and to tell me he got another one to do.

I just don't quite know how to say this without trying to sound like I'm full of S###, but Glenrock Blue, simply ROCKS!

They are the nicest folks, would NEVER take advantage of anyone on shipping, do absolutely fantastic work, and turn-around time is wonderful.

Every time I call, Phil apologizes for taking so much time, and I always say, "Hey, Phil, I just sent it! All I want to know is you got it/them OK." Then before I ever expect it, it shows up here at the shop.

I have never, never ever been just satisfied, I am 100% satisfied. Hence me sending Phil and his wife a small gift.

I have threatened to drive over and take them to dinner... but it's about 300 miles for me. They are the salt of the earth find of folks.

You will not be displeased.

Whiz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.