1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Question for Western PA trapshooters

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Play Dead, Mar 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Play Dead

Play Dead Member

I have an opportunity to relocate to the Johnstown/Windber area of western PA. I currently live in the Lehigh Valley and I am surrounded by many, many gun clubs that shoot practice and ATA trap. I was wondering if any western PA shooters could name some trap clubs that shoot either/both practice or registered shoots in this area. Also, do any summer or winter trap leagues exist nearby. Thanks in advance for any information.

Play Dead

2. gray wolf

gray wolf Member

The Club that shoots league and registered targets in the Johnstown area is Greater Jackson Gun Club.

3. hoov

hoov Member

Play Dead;

A little farther West around the Pittsburgh area will give you everything you ask for. {hoov]

4. Maytag

Maytag TS Member

Bedford sportsmen has a nice club. Other than that, you are pretty much out of luck. I lived in Somerset for a while, and found trap clubs to be in short supply. there are a few rifle clubs that have one (1) trap, and no program. Had to get the rifles/handguns/pistols out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.