1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Question for Trapwife

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by fletcher, Aug 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fletcher

fletcher TS Member

You and the girls at the Trophy counter and shooter info center did a great job please tell us you were treated in the manner all volunteers that make our sport run deserve to be treated. I was helped in a polite manner and watched everyone that asked for help be treated the same and hope you were. Thank You Jeff

2. handlepuller

handlepuller Well-Known Member

Trapwife did say she wasn't going to be putting up with any mess down there...

Did anyone see a bunch of guys walking around with black eyes?

3. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

For the most part, everyone was patient, polite and understanding. Thanks to all who made our job easier by working with us. I did tell one guy to "take a number" when he got huffy when I was extremely busy and he had to wait. It didn't get any worse than that so I can't complain. We had almost 1,750 trophies to organize and distribute. I'm happy to report that when I left on Sunday afternoon, I was unaware of anyone who had received the wrong one. That's not to say we didn't make any mistakes, but we caught them and got them straightened out before going home. Hope to see everyone next year....

4. fletcher

fletcher TS Member

Glad to hear you were treated well and a bid THANKS for all your efforts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.