1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Question for Terry Jordan ????

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by chatbrat, Mar 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chatbrat

chatbrat TS Member

I have one of your older 8' Vandalia wall charts. There are 11 targets on the top line--- If I was simulating moving around the trap house which of all the various targets should I be aiming at from each of the 5 trap positions. For instance) post 1) counting the far left as target 1, (1-5), post 2 (2-6),post 3 (3-9), post 4-(5-100 post5 (6-11)----thanx--Phil

2. chatbrat

chatbrat TS Member

Thanks Big Papa-another question---What are the far left & far rights on the second line supposed to simulate---I think they're a bit toooo!~~ far for the second shot on doubles---thanks again----Phil

3. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

Hi Phil.

I don't move around on mine, e-mail me and I will send you some info. My basement is narrow where my chart is I can stand like post a 2 or 3. The extra targets that were lower on the first models was just to give you some variation in height to your moves.

Terry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.