1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Question for Superxjeff

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by neo, Apr 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neo

neo Member

I just purchased a Super x 1 in yhe 86,000 serial number range, very beautiful shotgun, very high shooter. My question is, is the trigger adjustable, it breaks crisp but has some slack or take up before firing. Thanks Tom Harris at tjharris40@sbcglobal.net

2. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Hi Tom, That is pretty ccommon with them. I suspect you could send it to Wright's for a trigger job and they can make it as near peerfect as you can get. As far as adjustable by the owner the trigger was not designed to be adjusted..P.S I love high shooters. If you wanta flatter shooting barrel I would be glad to swap a 60/40 or 70/30 barrel for yopur high shooter. Unless of course 60/40 to 70/30 is what you consider high. The late Bob baumgart had some over the years that were from 80/20 to over 100% high. I would love to get hold of one of these. Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.