1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Question For Silver Dollar Shooters

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by TheNakedGun, Jan 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheNakedGun

TheNakedGun Member

I am planning on being at my home in central FL around March or April I am a new Trapshooter I am in a wheelchair and was wondering if I can get down to silver dollar if I could find some guys to shoot with to maybe give me some pointers

Thanks

2. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Naked gun, Come on down. The Silver Dollar will take care of you. There's always some one here to give advice to new shooters. The Silver Dollar is wheelchair friendly. If you can, try to attend the PVA shoot in March, you'll enjoy it.
    Mike Battista

3. TheNakedGun

TheNakedGun Member

Mike Thanks for the helpful advice as always on here you can depend on getting helpful advice from some people then there is always the chance of getting just advice from others Mike I will look you up when I'm down

4. MX3BT99

MX3BT99 TS Member

There are several wheelchair shooters there, Tom Nowak, Manny and a few more.. Look one of them up, they will help you out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.