1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Question for Shooting Coach

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bob_K, Mar 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob_K

Bob_K Well-Known Member

Joe... I might be interested in your hard case once it comes in, if you decide to sell it. ...Bob_K...

2. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

The case is fitted to the specific model. It is much better than I would have thought. The gun looks pretty good, too!

3. Shooting Coach

Another surprise was the shooting bag. This is Browning at their best. The soft case is heavily padded, and there is a hat on top of the bag.

4. Shooting Coach

Although the pics don't look it, Browning did an oustanding job of matching the forend and stock. The picture I deleted had a great pic of the gun, but not of the case.

This is a shooting monster. It will hang, handle and hit like a big buck gun, and fits me as well as anything I have ever owned.

Browning has hit a Grand Slam with the Cynergy. Even the unfired hulls are elevated over half an inch and are easy to get out with gloves. This gun was thought out to a world class level. Even the recoil pad allows this lively gun to have less recoil than much heavier trap guns.

I have been shooting a full throated 1 1/8 oz HCP load in it because of the lack of recoil and muzzle flip. 24 gr of SOLO 1250 with 32 grams of shot BARKS and vaporizes the target!

Solo 1250 is another tale for another time. It is a fabulous handicap powder!

5. Shooting Coach

Better picture of Cynergy Sporting wood. Babe Ruth never hit a better home run than Browning did with this series.

The white stuff in the checkering is Birchwood Casey Stock Wax.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.